Perfect45Degree becomes Instar.Design

I have been making changes here at the shop. A new CNC (for those of you who don't know, it's a beautiful new tool) has opened up a direction I have wanted to explore. I am now making wood earrings, signs, boxes, wallets and sculpture. You will see over time what I am able to produce as I learn my way around this very cool machine. I am finding it's really a matter of time. I could work 24/7 and not run out of ideas or projects. My love for drawing and computer aided drafting combined with my sculpture expertise make this tool a very nice fit for my artistic expression. As in most cases the tool only gets me started. I still had shape and finish everything I create. What the tool does is help me make enough product to keep my prices lower and share more of it around the world.

Here's a few pics of what I've been up to:

Earrings by Instar Design


Walnut Honey Comb Earrings

 Redwood PNW Tree Earrings

Walnut Hex Earrings

Purple Heart Hoops

Walnut Hoop Earrings
And this totem is what I'm carving today!
and as always the wallets and business cards continue . . .
Thank you for checking out my work. I hope there is something you would like to include in your life or gift to someone you love.
All the best,
Jacquelyn






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have a dream

Stunning Slab Dining Table

The Journey of Intersecting Shapes and Flowing Lines