The Best Wood Wallet and Business Card Case on the Market!


Wood Wallets
Wood Business Card Holders
Wood Playing Card Cases
Square Business Card Wood Cases
by Medullary Ray





These beautiful handmade wallets make awesome gifts. My brother loved this so much. Thanks so much Jacquelyn! Highly recommend, awesome service, beautiful wallets! :-) ~ Boyd Weidman on Jun 14, 2018

5 out of 5 stars
Items like this are why I come to Etsy. My wallet is exactly what I wanted and unlike anything I could find anywhere else. Thanks Jacquelyn! ~ Joel Eng on Apr 9, 2018

The item is handsomely done, but what is so much more impressing is the customer service provided. Jacquelyn is unbelievably attentive to each request and does everything to meet the request. On top of that, she provides different ideas on enhancing the product. I just think she is the BEST! ~ Greg 


I have designed my wood wallets to hold business cards, credit cards and cash. My cases are enclosed so everything stays clean inside. I make cases to fit a wide variety of sizes and for other purposes. I take custom orders and sell stock items I am currently working on. Feel free to write in and ask what I have in the shop today!




The case on the left and below holds business cards, credit cards, cash and a pen. Great for conventions, business travel or jobs where you need your business card on you and you will write on it to add that personal touch for your client. My wood wallets are built to last. They are made of quality parts and everything is hand milled machined and assembled by me, Jacquelyn Smith.




























The design of this wallet (right) with figured maple front and back, ebony pin stripes and purple heart latch, began with a short front. Often it is the solutions to problems that cause us to reach a bit further and push the design or function of a product. Here at Instar Design these are treasured moments full of discovery and excitement. This credit card case turned out to be gorgeous and functional!





Western Red Cedar
 The wood wallet on the left is made out of reclaimed tropical oak. This wood is shipped from Jakarta and is used on the ships to stack heavy metal rails for our railroad tracks. Then it is sold to a local wood scavenger company and sold by the stick. I have found some beautiful landscape designs in it's grain! Oak is really hard and fantastic to mill.
Vermillion

Instrument quality Figured Maple with a custom logo


Since the internet has become our go to source for our products and services the business card industry took a hit. They rebounded by creating a more personalized card ordering system and offering gold fill and luxury papers. Sometimes even kraft papers made extra thick so they hold up. The shapes and sizes of business cards now are all over the map. this has inspired me and my clients to developed various sizes of my wood business card holders like my small square business card cases that are designed to hold 2.56" x 2.56" cards. 

Each case is hand made with a wood milled hinge. Some cases are carved, some have hand burned designs and other inlay. 




My favorite vertical style wallet reminds 
me of a Z i p p o . . . . this case is a totally different shape and it is fun to use. My Amboyna Burl is one of the most popular styles right up there with Redwood Burl. 








One of the things I love most is choosing the wood. The sense of discovery keeps each wallet and case unique and fun to discover! As I get to the finishing stages I watch the piece of wood come alive again. It's a very interesting process. 

My latest development has been to make playing card cases. This one is a bridge deck case designed to hold two decks of cards. 

I am working on a clutch next using a piece of beautiful Spalted Maple and Leather. 
What I have found is whichever case you are interested in they make fantastic gifts to be remembered. I have received amazing feedback from clients who bought for themselves and then bought gifts for family, friends, boss, clients and co-workers.

Be sure to check out my earring line. They are incredibly lightweight, unusual and gorgeous!
Medullary Ray by Jacquelyn Smith












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have a dream

Stunning Slab Dining Table

The Journey of Intersecting Shapes and Flowing Lines